Workstaff et votre vie privée
Bienvenue sur Workstaff
(Version française à venir sous peu)
- Reviews: Our Site allows users to post review of other Employers or Employees. All information disclosed in these reviews becomes public information. Therefore, please use caution and exercise discretion when disclosing your personal information or any personal information of others in connection with such reviews. Workstaff expressly disclaims all liability arising from the use of information provided by users in these forums. You agree to hold Workstaff harmless from any liability arising from your providing any information whatsoever to these forums.
- Advertising Technology: We may use ad technology such as web beacons (a small, often-transparent graphic image that is used to monitor the behavior of a user visiting a website (also referred to as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) to track your use of our Site and to customize the advertisements that are provided to you both on and off of the Site as well as to provide research to advertisers. We use these technologies to better deliver targeted advertisements to you and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
- Third Party Collection: Please be aware that we may allow third-parties to advertise on our Site and these companies may use tracking technologies to collect information about any users who interact with their advertisements which allows them to further deliver and measure the effectiveness of targeted advertisements. We do not provide personal information to third parties. Additionally, any time you use your Workstaff account to log in or authenticate to a third-party website or application or visit a third party site while logged into your Workstaff account, we receive such information which we may use to further personalize your services on our Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
Workstaff thrives to improve and personalize the experience of each of its users. Therefore, we will use information gathered to offer customized services and advertising as well as to conduct market research. More specifically, we may use the information we collect about you as follows:
- to manage your account and provide you with necessary customer support so as to allow you to derive the greatest benefit from our Site;
- to deliver all requested products and services to you in an efficient manner;
- to communicate with you via various communication devices and services regarding products and services that you may be interested in;
- to develop and deliver services and advertising customized for your interests;
- to research, analyze and utilize your use and interest in our various services and products;
- to verify your eligibility to win any sponsored contests or sweepstakes and to deliver any prizes won during such contests or sweepstakes;
- to manage Workstaff’s business;
- to provide advertisements to our users when they visit other sites;
- in connection with our social advertisements and marketing in which we may use your name, corporate name, corporate logo, profile info and information regarding your Site usage (you may opt out of allowing your name, picture and other information to be used in social ads by changing your Account Settings); and
- in connection with any other functions described at the time the information is collected.
Any information submitted to Workstaff through our website in connection with applying for a position with our company will be used solely for the purpose of considering and moving forward with your application. We may retain personal information from your application for the purpose of considering your application for current or future employment needs with our company and such information may be shared with third-party service providers whom we retain to gather, maintain, and evaluate candidate applications for job postings.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Personal Information: Except as indicated herein, we do not share your personal information with others unless we have notified you and given you a reasonable opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared with others. We may share your personal information as follows:
- Service Providers: Third parties who perform services on behalf of Workstaff may require some personal information from users in order to complete their respective services. For example, these services may include customer service, marketing assistance, website support, support for various features offered through the website, business analysis, and member screening. All such service providers are prohibited from sharing or using any personal information for any purposes. We will not share your credit card information with anyone other than our authorized credit card payment processors.
- Business Partners: We may share personal information with business partners when you interact with advertisements on the Site that are offered by third parties. In the event that you engage in a third party’s offer or program, you give us the authority to provide your name, email address and any other necessary information to that third party. Additionally, some of Workstaff’s content is “sponsored by” or “presented by” third parties with whom we share user information; however, such data is generally aggregate data and not traceable to a specific user. Further, some of our services are offered in conjunction with partner companies and we may share some of your user data with such partners.
- Non-Personal Information: We may share non-personal information in a variety of situations including with all entities referenced above as well as with third parties in the interest of developing, delivering, analyzing, and reporting information regarding targeted advertising. Further, such information may be shared with Workstaff advisors and investors.
- Other Situations: In addition to the above, we may disclose your personal or non-personal information in the following situations:
- Significant Corporate Transaction: In the event of a significant corporate transaction which may include, but is not limited to, a sale, merger, or consolidation of our business;
- Legal: We may also disclose your personal or non-personal information as follows:
- in response to a subpoena or similar legal requirement;
- to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies;
- to establish or exercise our legal rights including enforcing our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements and policies;
- to defend against legal claims;
- to aid with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activity such as fraud or other wrongdoing;
- to protect and defend our company, users, employees, and others; and
- as otherwise required by law. In any situation, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or rights available to us.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You, as a user, have the following choices regarding information provided to the Site:
- Changing Account Information: Upon the creation of your account, your personal settings will be automatically set to a default position which you have the ability to change at any time. You may review and change any personal information provided to us or any of your personal account settings at any time by logging in to your Workstaff account.
- Closing Your Account: You may close your Workstaff account at any time. Upon the removal of your account, we will remove all personal information from public view on the Site. While we have no obligation to retain any of your information, we may do so for legitimate business purposes. Any interactions you have had with other users, such as publishing reviews or communicating with users, may be retained by that user and/or may remain on the publicly viewable database. We expressly disclaim any liability arising from the retention and/or deletion of information. We do not control the procedures of third parties and thus are not responsible for any information remaining in the public domain after removal from the Workstaff website.
INFORMATION RETENTION POLICY
Our Site is restricted to individuals eighteen (18) years of age and older and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we are informed that a user is under the age of thirteen (13), we will immediately close that user’s account. Should you have knowledge that a Workstaff user is under the age of thirteen (13), it is your duty to inform us immediately.
All information provided by users will be protected in accordance with industry standard protocols and technology. We have physical, electronic and procedural security measures in place to prevent misuse and modification of your information under our control and to prevent any loss thereof. We do not collect user’s personal information other than as set forth herein or with respect to any specific transactions, consents or disclosures. In order to further protect your personal information, access to your Workstaff account is password-protected so that only you and authorized Workstaff employees have access to your account information. Additionally, we regularly analyze the Site for possible vulnerabilities that could lead to a security breach. It is your responsibility to secure your log in information and prevent others from discovering such information. Extremely sensitive information, such as credit card information, is transmitted in encrypted form. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure and thus we cannot 100% guarantee the security of any information provided to Workstaff by our users. Please also note that email and other communication methods may not be secure and you should avoid sending any personal information via such channels.
In order to diagnose problems with our server and to manage the Site, we may use your IP address to gather non-identifying demographic information.
When creating a Workstaff account, you will have the choice of whether and how you would like to receive correspondence from Workstaff and our partners. Additionally, you will have the choice of whether you want certain information shared with third parties. Please note that opting out of having certain information shared with third parties may hinder your use of some of our services. You may change your preferences at any time. You will not be included in any promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or programs unless you opt-in. All emails or other correspondence sent by us will include an option to opt out of any further such correspondence. Please allow us a reasonable amount of time to process your opt-out requests.
POLLS AND SURVEYS
Workstaff and our third party affiliates may occasionally conduct polls and surveys in which you may be invited to participate. Such invitation may be random or may be based on non-identifiable information gathered by us or the third party. Your participation is completely voluntary and you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information in order to participate. Information gathered in connection with surveys or polls will be used only in connection with that survey or poll and will not be disclosed with any third parties unless specifically requested and consented to. You may opt-out of participation in any polls or surveys by changing your personal account settings.
The Site has a search function that allows you to search Employees and Employers and find other information regarding services or content on our Site in order to help users use the Site more effectively and enhance their Workstaff experience.
104 rue Villeneuve O.
Montreal (Quebec) Canada